Enlaces

Unemployed random musings south of the border.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Interim Update






Yes, yes, I know. The posts are coming slowly. I'm trying to find time and an internet connection in various places to hunker down and write.

On to Lake Patzcuaro and Morelia, where I'll spend three days and hopefully find time to write and seek an internet connection.

Until then...

Enjoy some photos of Ajijic and Guadalajara.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

colorful little place - cool - be not afraid - use that camera -git on it. No excuses that you suck, bla bla bla - you're a geek and a freak, but geeks make the best photographers. I should know.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wo ist ihre periodista?

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy - haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you're OK and not in prison (that was Will's idea). Great pictures!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home